Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive Statement
 I am really proud of my use of technology in my presentation and my activity. I feel like my activity was fun for everyone allowing them to use their sense of language to judge other speakers.

2. Questions to Consider
       P  
       I checked all the boxes for P consideration on the component contract. I really believe my answer one was well researched and well explained

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
       I think my activity really worked and helped my fellow classmates understand my answer one fully. I also think that my answer one had a lot of information to support it and my examples were understandable.

4.   If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
      I think I would have talked about my answer longer. When I timed myself before the presentation I hit 15 minutes of talking. I tried again cutting things out and got 12. Not wanting to run out of time I rushed through two slides of my presentation that supported my answer. I would go back and tell myself to not worry about the time but instead talk more about those two pieces of evidence.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 
     I think my answer to will be something that involves language families meaning that having a language that is related to yours and that has similar syntax and lexicon can help your acquisition in that language.

No comments:

Post a Comment