Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Independent Component 2 Approval

1. For my independent component two I think I will interview bilinguals and ask them about their language learning experience. Then I will create a report on those interviews and see how my answer compares to theirs. The interview questions will contain my essential question and background questions for the interviewee

2.  I will have recorded evidence of the interviews, transcripts of each interview, and a in depth report to post on my blog. I will also post the interviews on my blog as they occur.

3.  It will help me explore how different second language hypotheses compare to bilinguals actual second language acquisition experience. I can also help me either back up or discredit other answers to essential question.

No comments:

Post a Comment