Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Update

As the end of fall quarter at Cal-Poly rears it's head, my independent component will also come to a close. I have learned a lot in my ENG 323 and am excited to apply my new knowledge to the rest of my Senior project. I have my final for this class on Wednesday and have been studying Language one and Language two acquisition theories. One of the reasons I have learned so much and enjoyed the class is because of my Professor Dr. Russikoff. She is also my mentor. Lately I have been grading papers of ESL students for my mentor ship. I analyze these papers and compare them to what I am learning in class. I've have been very busy lately because of college apps however my senior projected helped me write one of my college app essays. I hope to continue exploring the world of languages. For now a fellow classmate showed me this video of a Hyper-Polyglot. I know how to speak three languages, but compared to this high school senior that isn't really impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment