Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Senior blog reflection


(1) Positive Statement
I'm most proud of my overall content of my presentation because I feel like I had very solid information about linguistics n and answers to my EQ.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)
AE    

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)
AE    

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
I think taking a class at Cal-Poly for my independent component 1 really worked because it gave me a great foundation for my senior project.

(4) (What didn't work)

I wish I would have been able to do mentorship with both my mentors through your my entire senior year instead on switching of mentorships. However doing two mentorships gave me two aspects for my answers to my EQ.

(5) Finding Value
Senior project has helped my solidify my majors in college as linguists and computer science. It also has given me an excilent linguistic foundation to build off of. When I went to Calday at Berekeley I was able to talk to the linguists and understand their lingo.

No comments:

Post a Comment